All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Wilmore examines local, community media organizations in Nepal within the wider context of the historical, cultural, and social lifeworlds of their producers and consumers. His analysis of the role that media play in the formation of cultural identity and his use of ethgraphic research methodologies provide a detailed, empirically-based understanding of the complex relationships that exist between local communities, the formation of modern nation-states, and global media.
- Author BiographyMichael Wilmore is a senior lecturer in the discipline of media at the University of Adelaide.
- Author(s)Michael Wilmore
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight531 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.