All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOliver Skroch argues that the reuse of components and services counts among the few fundamental and most promising approaches to the development of high-quality and cost-effective application software. He presents research results related to strategic, tactic, and operational ranges of consideration in component- and service-oriented software development.
- Author BiographyDr. Oliver Skroch earned his doctoral degree from the Chair of Business Informatics and Systems Engineering, Universitat Augsburg, Germany. He is an independent software engineer, consultant, manager, and expert witness with more than 15 years of relevant professional expertise and management experience worldwide.
- Author(s)Oliver Skroch
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight206 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.