All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- Description??? (Ni Wo Ta) is a complete first-year program that makes learning Chinese easier through an engaging video program, robust multimedia integration, proven pedagogy, and comprehensive cultural coverage.
- Author BiographyDr. Phyllis Zhang is Associate Professor and Director of the Chinese Language Program at George Washington University. A native Chinese speaker, Dr. Zhang received a Doctorate of Education in Applied Linguistics from Columbia University in New York. She is the author of DAVID AND HELEN IN CHINA: AN INTERMEDIATE COURSE IN MODERN CHINESE (Yale University Press 1999, 2003) and DEVELOPING CHINESE FLUENCY (intermediate to advanced; Cengage Learning Asia 2010), and NI WO TA/ DEVELOPING CHINESE FLUENCY: AN INTRODUCTORY COURSE (Cengage Learning, 2015). She also is a certified tester of Chinese language proficiency by the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).
- Author(s)Phyllis Zhang
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- Languageeng & chi
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight750 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.