All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Christian Servant Leadership provides a Christian faith-based perspective on servant leader character development in the workplace and argues that leadership requires passionate and authentic biblical integration.
- Author BiographyGary E. Roberts is an experienced human resource researcher in a variety of government, non-profit, and academic settings. All three of his degrees focused on human resource related issues and the majority of his 50 plus publications are in the area of human resource management. In addition to his professional research experience, he has taught human resource management for over twenty years at the undergraduate and graduate degree levels. Robert's work in human resource management is widely cited within the academic and practitioner community.
- Author(s)Gary E. Roberts
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.