All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapidly increasing attention devoted to corporate social responsibility (CSR) has resulted in the term 'CSR' being applied to myriad dissimilar phemena. The authors therefore aim to dispel this confusion by presenting a multi-faceted view of socially responsible corporate behaviour and related themes. They provide a conceptualization of CSR that emphasizes the role of the adoption and implementation of specific CSR strategies and their impact on corporate social and ecomic performance. An overview of the CSR literature is presented, and the managerial tools required for creating and sustaining social, ecomic and competitive value are explored. Case studies and extensive empirical evidence are used as a basis for the analyses of the benchmarking of European and international standards and initiatives, and a new CSR performance evaluation and reporting framework is proposed. Driven by the strong belief that CSR is at the forefront in the competitive strengthening of the entire EU system, this book represents an attempt to guide readers through the CSR principles currently in progress at the European level. It will therefore be invaluable to both academics and practitioners wishing to deepen their kwledge in the field of CSR, and to those interested in the practical application of strategic approaches to CSR.
- Author(s)Antonio Tencati,Francesco Perrini,Stefano Pogutz
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.