All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together a selection of papers that were prepared as background analyses for a collaborative research capacity--building project, focusing on the WTO negotiating agenda. * Contributors review the results of the Uruguay Round negotiations, discuss developing country concerns relating to the operation of the WTO and assess implementation of WTO agreements. * Contributors quantify the potential benefits of further global liberalization of access to markets for industrial and agricultural products, and assess the relative merits of expanding multilateral disciplines into new areas such as investment, competition, and labor and environmental policies.
- Author BiographyBernard Hoekman is Research Manager of the International Trade group in the Development Research Group of the World Bank. Will Martin is the Lead Economist in the World Bank's Development Economics Research Group (DECRG).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWorld Economy Special Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight528 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBernard M. Hoekman,Will Martin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.