Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionImproving and maintaining staff performance is an important and often difficult responsibility for school leaders and senior teachers. Offering guidance on diagsing ineffectiveness, supporting ineffective teachers, and procedures when support isn't eugh, this practical book is designed to help those teachers who manage others. It will help the reader to understand what under-performance is, and to develop a whole school approach to monitoring, supporting and restoring teacher performance. There is also advice on self-help and development for the teachers themselves. This is an essential one-stop reference text for every senior teacher in primary and secondary schools.
- Author BiographyDr Jeff Jones has been a senior consultant and head of training and consultancy unit at the Centre for British Teachers CfBT in Reading since 1998, and is the well known author of such books as Monitoring and Evaluation for School Improvement, (2000), and Performance Management for School Improvement (2001)
- Author(s)Jeff Jones,Mazda Jenkin,Sue Lord
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.