All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third book in a series of three photocopiable activity books on developing French with pupils. They cover the National Curriculum guidelines for introducing a modern foreign language and language units of the QCA scheme of work for Key Stage 2.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Bender is a French language teacher, translator and publishing consultant. She has more than 20 years experience teaching French at all levels.
- Author(s)Madeleine Bender
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2002
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping French
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb&w line drawings, colour illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Evans
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.