All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unprecedented glimpse into the multidimensional learning processes that take place when vice professionals develop the necessary communication skills for effective task accomplishment. This analysis of authentic patient consultations by pharmacy interns is a significant contribution to research on health communication training.
- Author BiographyHANH THI NGUYEN is Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics at Hawaii Pacific University, USA. She has published on the development of interactional competence and classroom interaction in Text & Talk, Communication & Medicine, The Modern Language Journal, and Language & Education. She co-edited Talk-in-interaction: Multilingual Perspectives and Pragmatics & Language Learning Vol. 12.
- Author(s)Hanh Thi Nguyen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.