All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enables intermediate-level students to discover, learn and practise words and phrases in authentic contexts. It helps develop an awareness of a wide range of vocabulary, including collocation, word-building, topic vocabulary, phrasal verbs and idioms. The book is suitable for use in the classroom, for homework or for self-study. Key features include: 20 topic-based units with authentic texts chosen to capture students' interest; a wide range of practice and extension exercises, and a particular focus on collocation and word-building, plus exercises on phrasal verbs and idioms.
- Author(s)Simon Haines
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleGeorgian Press
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.