All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe countries of Latin America are plagued by poverty, high rates of population growth and unemployment, low growth in their gross national product, low rates of industrialization, high dependencee on agriculture, and uneven income distribution. Low income and growth reflect structural weaknesses which will prevent more rapid ecomic development if major changes are t made. The real problem for policy makers is how to combine overall ecomic growth with a more equitable distribution of income and assistance. This volume examines current issues and trends, methods, strategies, and policies for modernization in Latin America.
- Author Biographyosh /f Pradip /i K. /r ed.
- Author(s)Pradip K. Ghosh
- Date of Publication21/12/1984
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Development Resource Books
- Series Part/Volume Numberno. 19
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.