All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMake leisure time fun for all children and adults with autism spectrum disorders. Meaningful leisure time should be a part of the day that all look forward to enjoying. For many, it can cause anxiety and fear. This book provides comprehensive, structured strategies introducing meaningful leisure time to ASD children and adults, which they can practice at home, school, and in the community. This book has a wealth of ASD information, including forms and charts that will help to assess sensory needs; select ageappropriate activities and assist in determining the level of interest in specific activities; 48 Activity Cards for going to the park, playing games, and many more!
- Author BiographyPhyllis Coyne, M.S., has enhanced the quality of life of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) for 40 years. She initially worked as a therapeutic recreation specialist, then as a special education teacher, and finally as an autism consultant for the past 30 years. Mary Lou (Vandenburg) Klagge has been in the special education field for 35 years. She was a classroom teacher for preschool through elementary aged children with a variety of disabilities, including ASD, for 24 of those years. She taught in a summer program designed for elementary through high school aged individuals with ASD to access recreational and leisure activities throughout the community. Colleen Nyberg has dedicated 26 years to teaching and consulting in the field of ASD and improving the understanding of autism for parents and professionals . She specialized in Early Intervention during her teaching years and branched out into trainings and presentations.
- Author(s)Colleen Nyberg,Mary Lou Klagge,Phyllis Coyne
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Expanded ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.