All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare for the next generation of the internet with this in-depth, developer's guide to the .Net framework that utilizes XML to achieve greater flexibility of information and increased interoperability. Developing .Net Web Services with XML introduces readers to the foundation for the .Net platform. The book covers the history, applications and implementation of the Extensible Markup Language within Microsoft's .NET framework. Readers will be given a thorough introduction to .NET and its XML building blocks while acquiring a firm grasp of how those blocks can be used to build any Web site or service so that it will federate and collaborate seamlessly with others Equips developers with the tool necessary to take advantage of the next generation of the internet This book will provide web developers with a firm understanding of XML, the building block of the .Net framework Includes practical, real-life applications using XML Unrivalled web based support: Readers can receive up-to-the minute links, white papers and analysis for two years at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Syngress Media
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/07/2002
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight833 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.