All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionUsing data from local surveys, interviews, and national statistics, this comparative study of two Central American cities similarly positioned in the world ecomy looks at how people make a living outside the mainstream of ecomic life, in the informal ecomy, what opportunities they have for social mobility, and how state policies affect their life chances.
- Author BiographyJose Itzigsohn is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Brown University. His articles have appeared in Social Forces, Latin American Research Review, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, and Ethnic and Racial Studies.
- Author(s)Jose Itzigsohn
- PublisherPennsylvania State University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennsylvania State University Press
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.