All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionSince it was first published almost twenty years ago, Developing Technical Training has been a reliable resource for both new and seasoned training specialists. The third edition of this classic book outlines a systematic approach called the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) process that shows how to teach technical content defined as facts, concepts, processes, procedures, and principles. Whether you teach hard or soft skills, or design lessons for workbooks or computers, you will find the best training methods in this book. Using these techniques, you can create learning environments that will lead to the most efficient and effective acquisition of new kwledge and skills. Throughout the book, Clark defines each content type and illustrates how to implement the best instructional methods for delivery in either print or e-learning media.
- Author BiographyRuth Colvin Clark, the founder of CLARK Training & Consulting, is a recognized specialist in instructional design for workforce learning. She served as training manager for Southern California Edison and is a past president of the International Society for Performance Improvement. Clark is the author of the best-selling e-Learning and the Science of Instruction and Building Expertise, both of which were bestowed the Best Communication Award from ISPI.
- Author(s)Ruth C. Clark
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.