All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThough techlogy is expanding at a rate that is alarming to many skilled laborers concerned for the welfare of their industry and jobs, teachers should feel safe in their position; however, teachers who refuse to adapt to techlogy will be left behind. Developing Techlogy-Rich Teacher Education Programs: Key Issues offers professional teacher educators a rare opportunity to harvest the thinking of pioneering colleagues spanning dozens of universities, and to benefit from the creativity, scholarship, hard work, and reflection that led them to the models they describe. Contributors from 32 universities from around the world came together as authors of case studies, methodologies, research, and modeling to produce the work that went into this reference work. The target audience for this book includes faculty, leaders, teacher educators, and administrators within higher institution and every level of education.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1791 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byClif Mims,Drew Polly,Kay A. Persichitte
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.