All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Value is a groundbreaking report which challenges the conventional thinking of the role that business plays in emerging markets. This report examines the assertion that sustainability pertains exclusively to rich companies in developed nations and is t applicable to private sector companies in emerging markets. It is based on more than 240 real-life examples in over 60 countries.
- Author(s)International Finance Corporation
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIll.(some col.).figs.
- Weight271 g
- Width210 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.