All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Office continues to grow up as a productivity and development platform, so that it is w one of the most powerful such platforms on the market for business applications. It consists of hundreds of programmable objects developers can use to create powerful custom applications -- far more quickly than building them from scratch. Peter Aitken begins by reviewing Microsoft Office 2000's applications, the components developers can use, and the basics of development with Office components. Next, he shows how to master the fundamentals of VBA, the programming language that provides the glue needed to build custom Office solutions. He reviews the components associated with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, FrontPage, and Outlook -- and the Shared Components accessible to all of them. And, finally, he walks the developer through the construction of four real-world Office applications, with an emphasis on using the power of Office on the Web and corporate intranets.
- Author BiographyPeter G. Aitken has written more than 25 books on computer-related topics with a special focus on programming. His consulting firm delivers custom Office and Visual Basic solutions to businesses, government, and universities. He is also a contributing editor at Visual Developer magazine, where he writes a popular column on Visual Basic development.
- Author(s)Peter G. Aitken
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/05/2000
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.