All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMobile devices, w prevalent in work and educational environments, have completely changed our interactions with information. They have a greater impact on content consumption and creation, enabling users to search for information, apply new kwledge, and evaluate the consequences of their decisions in real time. Mobile learning can be a great tool for kwledge-building and can trigger a learning experience on the go and in the moment of need. But to realize the potential of mobile learning in your organization, you need to be strategic. This Infoline will: *Outline how to designing a mobile learning strategy for organizations*Provide an understanding of mobile learning's potential *Detail the steps involved in design, development, and implementation Also included is a job aid that will walk you through the key questions you need to answer to develop a strategy that will work for your organization.
- Author BiographyMayra Aixa Villar is a passionate instructional designer and freelance consultant who helps companies design, implement, and evaluate m-learning and e-learning solutions. During her nine-year career, she has focused on educational content design and evaluation, as well as documentation management. She holds an MA in applied linguistics (subfield computer- assisted language learning) and loves exploring new technologies, prototyping user interfaces, and writing about her insights. She writes a blog about the effective design of learning experiences at http://mayraixavillar.wordpress.com and tweets under @MayraAixaVillar. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Mayra A. Villar
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInfoline
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight72 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.