All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionDEVELOPING A POA is designed to help you develop a personalized plan of action so you have a road map to guide you in laying a strong foundation as you build your business. This is the sixth book of The MENTOR WITH LYNN Marketing Series. The series focuses on marketing training for network marketers.
- Author BiographyLynn Leach (1952) was born in Washington, Pennsylvania, and grew up in southwestern Pennsylvania. Her birth name is Elizabeth Lynne Yankovitch, but her nickname until the age of 27 was Nikki. Her parents were the late Maryjo Handel-Mueller and Joseph Yankovitch. She lives with her husband Norman and they have 3 sons and 6 granddaughters. Lynn has been involved in ministry since 1969, and is a retired pastor. She served on 8 different boards of directors and has been a volunteer with many non-profits and faith-based organizations since 1969. She was in restaurant management for 13 years and enjoys cooking. She has also been involved in direct sales and network marketing since 1968. She was the first to reach Premier, the top position, in her primary company: Q International, and she is also the Director of Corporate Training for Emmutec. She owns Common Scents Health Research & Wellness Centers, Common Cents Vacations and Leach Publishing. She is a #1 Best Selling Author who has not only co-authored several books, but has also developed her own Mentor With Lynn Marketing series, Wilderness Voyage 40 Day Devotionals series, It Is What It Is health series and Common Scents Cooking series. She is working towards getting them all published, and is also currently working on a children's series entitled Adventures With Rainbow And Coco. Lynn conducts monthly Boot Camp Intensives, Seminars and Workshops and is available for speaking engagements. Her main website is http: //www.lynnleachconsulting.com.
- Author(s)Lynn Leach
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.