All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on 25 years of experience as a salesman, sales manager, and training consultant, David Stumm provides a thoughtful analysis of the sales training process--where it succeeds, why it fails, and what is lacking in current practice--and presents field-tested techniques for creating an effective training program. The book is built around three concepts: reading what is happening in any sales situation; recognizing situational need areas as a common theme in all sale techniques development; and building sales strategies that blend selling techniques into an integrated effort. Each chapter explains the theory behind a different sales skill and translates it into specific sales applications.
- Author(s)David A. Stumm
- Date of Publication12/11/1986
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.