Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe purposes of this research paper is to present a significant proposal, which should be considered by the VAF in order to optimize the RD process according to its needs, in addition this paper could serve as a guide for improving the process inside a RD environment. It is based on a scientific approach and the use of latest quality concepts, obtained as results of a benchmark carried out with the USAF as a reference mark to determine the best model for the implementation of a continuous improvement process. In order to adapt this model for the specific process of RD in VAF. The first two parts of this paper are the Introduction and the Problem. Which provide a clear perspective of the problem importance and overview of the current RD process, providing to the reader a bigger vision of the problem, also the objectives and the scope reached with the development of this research. In the part 3 are described the methodology, the limitations and theoretical bases that supported the executed Continuous Improvement Process (CIP), belong to USAF.
- Author(s)Jose M Jordan
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.