Developing and Managing a Successful Payment Cards Business by Jeff Slawsky, Samee Zafar (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $118.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $92.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe credit card industry today is a multi-trillion dollar business that employs hundreds of thousands of people across the globe and impacts literally billions of people every day. Yet there is comprehensive book or reference material available in the marketplace that provides fact-based perspectives on how to develop and manage a successful card business - despite the significant demand from all those involved in the industry. Developing and Managing a Successful Payment Cards Business offers information, analysis, observations, perspectives and advice on developing and managing a card business. There is comprehensive coverage of all areas including card business strategy, product development, customer acquisition and retention strategies, and product marketing techniques. The book also reviews underlying infrastructure components relating to operations and systems including risk management and transaction processing and suggests improvement techniques. There is detailed discussion on portfolio performance and profitability evaluation, as well as new techlogy developments and emerging payment systems such as chip cards and mobile payments.
- Author BiographyJeff Slawsky is one of the bankcard industry's true pioneers. He developed and implemented the first ever frequent flyer credit card product and the first ever chip-based loyalty card. He has held senior positions with HSBC, Bank One and Bank of Boston, and now works as an independent consultant to the global financial services industry. He teaches at the Visa Bankcard Business School in the UK and has done so for the past ten years. He is also a faculty member at the American Bankers Association's (ABA) Bankcard Management course. Jeff lives in Boston. Samee Zafar is a director in the London office of Edgar, Dunn & Company, a global management consultancy. He has worked for many years as a management consultant advising large financial institutions in Europe and North America. Previously he has held leadership positions with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Scient Consulting in London and New York. Samee has published several articles in leading industry publications and is a regular speaker at industry conferences and seminars.
- Author(s)Jeff Slawsky,Samee Zafar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Note38 b&w illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.