Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- Description'This book is an essential resource for all those in Early Years settings; providing invaluable information about addressing the wide range of aspects involved in developing effective provision for able learners' - Nursery World 'This book is essential reading for all those involved in Early Years. It proves that good provision for Gifted and Talented is good provision for all children.' - Johanna M Raffan, Founder Director, NACE Do you want to kw more about how you can influence and impact gifted young children's beliefs about their ability? This book explores the way staff impact learner beliefs about ability and suggests ways that staff can support young children as they develop. The book contains practical ideas for: - giving feedback and praise - structuring activities to help shape and recognise high ability - creating a challenging learning environment - developing citizens of the future. Aimed at children who are gifted and talented, the book is applicable to staff seeking to shape and influence learning for all children in early years settings.
- Author BiographyMargaret Sutherland is a Lecturer in Additional Support Needs at the University of Glasgow and Director of the Scottish Network for Able Pupils (SNAP).
- Author(s)Margaret Sutherland
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.