All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionImproved understanding of the key role of financial aspects in the growth and development of ecomic systems is an important aspect of ecomic analysis. This first textbook on development finance provides a comprehensive coverage of this new area of ecomics. The book integrates relevant theoretical approaches and their policy applications. A unique perspective combines transaction cost ecomics and neoclassical ecomics. The author also treats important policy issues of national and international relevance.
- Author BiographyP. K. Rao has worked at Harvard and Rutgers Universities, undertook several major international consultancies, and has published over 60 papers and books worldwide.
- Author(s)Pinninti Krishna Rao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.