All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a platform for localized perspectives on CSR in developing countries across the globe. The chapters bring local context and business to the forefront and highlight the efforts spearheaded by indigeus actors from within the developing world. They present insights from developing countries through successful and less successful examples of locally-led CSR efforts. Together, these perspectives capture the complex paradoxes of CSR in developing countries and highlight common features in national institutions across the developing world, such as weak political and regulatory institutions, that shape local CSR initiatives and often limit its developmental impact. The editors argue the need to embrace partnership models that leverage the strengths of different actors to promote effective development and tackle the complex challenges facing the developing world. This important series will be the reference source for academics, practitioners, policy-makers and NGOs involved in development-oriented CSR.
- Author BiographyDIMA JAMALI is Professor and Kamal Shair Endowed Chair in Leadership at American University of Beirut, where CHARLOTTE KARAM is Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior & Psychology. MICHAEL BLOWFIELD is Professor of Corporate Responsibility at University of Wolverhampton.
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Karam,Dima Jamali,Michael Blowfield
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.