All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopment Strategies, Identities, and Conflict in Asia explores the links between Asian governments' development strategies and the nature and dynamics of inter-group violence, analyzing variations in strategies and their impacts through broad comparative analyses, as well as case studies focused on eight countries.
- Author BiographyNatalia S. Mirovitskaya is a Senior Research Scholar and Lecturing Fellow in Public Policy at the Duke Center for International Development, USA.
- Author(s)William Ascher
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitics, Economics, and Inclusive Development
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byNatalia Mirovitskaya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.