All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a lively introduction international development studies today. It seeks to enthuse readers about the subject and encourages them to delve further into this hugely important topic. It is aimed especially - but t exclusively - at higher education students, including those approaching the subject for the first time.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Haynes is Professor of Politics at London Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Haynes
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolity Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight505 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.