All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopment is a complex process of negotiation over meanings, values and social goals within the sphere of public action and t merely a question of project-based interventions or of quantifiable inputs and outputs. This collection of papers draws on The Open University's path-breaking work in the field of development management and includes in-depth accounts by academics and development managers that range from civil society organisations in Brazil to NGO workers in Egypt, government departments in Tanzania and Poland, dor agencies in Bangladesh and black feminist activists in the UK.
- Author BiographyTina Wallace has worked in development, as an academic, practitioner and activist for over 35 years and has conducted reviews with the major NGOs including Oxfam, ActionAid, WaterAid, Amnesty International, as well as IIED and the UK's Department for International Development.
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDevelopment in Practice Readers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Weight463 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDeborah Eade,Hazel J. Johnson,Tina Wallace
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.