All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopment in Crisis: Threats to human well-being in the Global South and Global North, is a provocative, engaging and interesting collection of real-world case studies in development and globalization focusing on under-emphasized threats to growth and human welfare worldwide. Created by two of America's top development sociologists, it targets undergraduates, graduates, academics and development professionals. Crises such as falling state capacity, declining techlogical invation, increasing class inequality and persisting gender inequality are considered, along with their ecomic and social consequences.
- Author BiographyRae Lesser Blumberg is William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Sociology at the University of Virginia. Samuel Cohn is Professor of Sociology at Texas A&M University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRae Lesser Blumberg,Samuel Cohn
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.