All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionChina's financial regulatory system is crucial to the global ecomy, but is little understood. This book surveys and explicates the current status, the development, and planned reform of the Chinese financial supervision and regulatory system in a systematic way. From the shadow banking system to commercial banking, securities and the foreign exchange regime, the authors shed light on the different moving parts of the system; meanwhile, they show how reforms have changed the system in recent years, whether in free-trade zones, the Shanghai-Hong Kong stock market connection, or in the registration mechanisms required for new IPOs. The editors and authors are from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, the China Banking Regulatory Committee, the China Securities Regulatory Committee and other leading academic and policy organizations.
- Author BiographyHu Bin is Deputy General Director of the Institute of Finance and Banking (CASS). He has published over twenty papers in significant legal journals such as Chinese Journal of Law and Finance & Trade Economics. He has extensive practical experience and expert knowledge in the financial laws and regulations. He was awarded with the Youth Innovation Award by Central State Organs Work Committee. Yin Zhentao is a Senior Research Fellow and Associate Professor in Economics at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. He is the Deputy Director of the Law and Finance Department at the Institute of Finance and Banking and Deputy Director of the Research Center for Financial Law and Financial Regulation, CASS. Zheng Liansheng is a Senior Research Fellow in Economics and Associate Professor at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. He is the Deputy Director of the Research Center for Financial Law and Financial Regulation, CASS.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/06/2016
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight478 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBin Hu,Liansheng Zheng,Zhentao Yin
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.