All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue of Surgical Clinics of North America, guest edited by Drs. Ronald Martin and Paul Schenarts, is devoted to Development of a Surgeon: Medical School through Retirement. They have assembled expert authors to review the following topics: Residency Surgical Training at a University Academic Medical Center; Fellowship Training: Need and Contributions; Evolving Educational Techniques in Surgical Training; Transition to Practice: From Trainee to Staff Surgeon; The Value of the Surgeon Emeritus; Alternative Methods and Funding for Surgical Training; Medical School Training for the Surgeon; Residency Surgical Training at an Independent Academic Medical Center; Assessment of Competence: The ACGME/RRC Perspective; Assessment of Competence: The American Board of Surgery Perspective; The Impaired Surgeon; Continuing Medical Education: The American College of Surgeons Perspective; Workforce Needs and Demands in Surgery, and more!
- Author(s)Paul J. Schenarts,Ronald F. Martin
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Surgery
- Series Part/Volume Number96-1
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.