All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the compiling of this book, the vast literature dealing with the descriptive morphology, histology and cytology of teleost development has been combed and integrated. The book is divided into 21 chapters, starting with the egg and embryonic development up to hatching. This is followed by a description of ectodermal, mesodermal and entodermal derivatives and the development of various organs. The subject index, species index and the abundant illustrations add extra value to this long awaited book. Developmental Biology of Teleost Fishes will be a valuable tool for scientists and students in the fields of biology, developmental biology, molecular biology and fish biology.
- Author(s)Yvette Kunz-Ramsay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleFish & Fisheries Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 28
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1100 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.