All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheBittingerWorktextSeriesrecognizes that math hasn t changed, but students and the way they learn math have. This latest edition continues the Bittinger tradition of objective-based, guided learning, while also integrating timely updates to the proven pedagogy. This edition has a greater emphasis on guided learning and helping students get the most out of all of the resources available, including new mobile learning resources, whether in a traditional lecture, hybrid, lab-based, or online course.NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide. Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. 0134115864 / 9780134115863 Developmental Mathematics Plus MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card PackagePackage consists of: 0321431308 / 9780321431301 MyMathLab -- Glue-in Access Card0321654064 / 9780321654069 MyMathLab Inside Star Sticker0321997174 / 9780321997173 Developmental Mathematics
- Author BiographyMarvin Bittinger has been teaching math at the university level for more than thirty-eight years. Since 1968, he has been employedat Indiana University Purdue UniversityIndianapolis, and is now professor emeritus of mathematics education. Professor Bittinger has authoredover 190 publications on topics ranging from basic mathematics to algebra and trigonometry to applied calculus. He received his BA in mathematics from Manchester College and his PhD in mathematics education from Purdue University. Special honors include Distinguished Visiting Professor at the United States Air Force Academy and his election to the Manchester College Board of Trustees from 1992 to 1999. Professor Bittinger has also had the privilege of speaking at many mathematics conventions, most recentlygiving a lecture entitled Baseball and Mathematics. His hobbies include hiking in Utah, baseball, golf, and bowling. In addition, he also has an interest in philosophy and theology, in particular, apologetics. Professor Bittinger currently lives in Carmel, Indiana, with his wife Elaine. He has two grown and married sons, Lowell and Chris, and four granddaughters.Judy Beecher has an undergraduate degree in mathematics from Indiana University and a graduate degree in mathematics from Purdue University. She has taught at both the high school and college levels with many years of developmental math and precalculus teaching experience at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. In addition to her career in textbook publishing, she spends time traveling, enjoying her grandchildren, and promoting charity projects for a children's camp.Barbara Johnson has a BS in mathematics from Bob Jones University and a MS in math from Clemson University. She has taught high school and college math for 30 years, and enjoys the challenge of helping each student grow in appreciation for and understanding of mathematics. As a Purdue Master Gardener, she also enjoys helping others learn gardening skills.Believing that the best teacher is always learning, she recently earned a black belt in karate.
- Author(s)Judith A Beecher,Marvin L Bittinger
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleWhat S New in Developmental Math?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1819 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement9th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.