Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionPeople undergo vast changes in a lifespan. Developmental Psychology shows how we change as we gradually move from infancy into childhood and, ultimately, through adulthood and old age. The processes of development are affected both by the environment and by our genetic makeup in complex and interesting ways. The development of our ultimate ways of thinking, socializing, and feeling result from the world we encounter as we move through life.
- Author BiographyLynn Shelley received her Ph.D. from Fordham University and is currently a professor at Westfield State University. Her research has been published in journals such as Adoption Research Quarterly and the Journal of Homosexuality.
- Author(s)Lynn M. Shelley
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudent Handbook to Psychology
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.