All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a bio-psycho-social approach to evidence-based practice in health and social care. The book presents current evidence on the influence of genetic, epigenetic and environmental factors on behaviour, a survey of developmental factors from childhood to old age, and implications for practice at each stage.
- Author BiographyBrian Sheldon is Emeritus Professor of Applied Social Research in the Penninsula Medical School at the University of Exeter, UK. Previously he was Director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Social Services there. His long standing interest has been in studies of the effectiveness of services for people with mental health problems. He is the author of six books and many research articles on evidenced based practice in Health & Social Care.
- Author(s)Brian Sheldon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.