All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the eompletion of the 14th Annual Mid-Ameriea Speetroseopy Symposium ather milestone was passed in the history of a most sueeess- ful endeavor. The Chieago, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Niagara Frontier, and St. Louis Seetions of the Soeiety for Applied Spee- troseopy united to sponsor the finest of the regional meetings for the ad- vaneement of the scienee of speetroseopy. Enthusiastie response was ex- pressed by partieipants, speakers, and interested persons from several foreign eCiuntries, as weIl as eoast-to-eoast in the United States. Sessions on X-ray, infrared, Raman, visible, ultraviolet, nuclear-mag- netie and eleetron-magnetie resonanee, flame, and are-spark speetroseopy eontained interesting arrays of both applied and theoretical papers. Onee again, the closely allied field of gas ehromatography was represented by a session arranged by the Chieago Gas Chromatography Diseussion Group. This present volume, whieh eontinues aseries of Proeeedings initiated in 1961, represents a eolleetion of 32 papers from the Symposium's pro- gram. Providing this material in book form gives a permanent referenee to the attendees and makes the material available to those unable to attend the Symposium. Eugh requests for publieation of the Proeeedings have been reeeived to justify the eontinued publieation. The presentation of a symposium of this size and stature is aeeom- plished through the eombined efforts of many people. It is with pride that we aekwledge the untiring efforts of Stuart Armstrong, Murray Barsky, Vivian Biske, James Burroughs, Audrey Companion, Byron Field, E. L.
- Author(s)E. Lanterman,J. E. Forrette
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- Series TitleDevelopments in Applied Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note113 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1964
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.