All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe chapters in this book were selected as the best presentations from the 2011 and 2012 annual meetings of the Biochemical Techlogy division of the American Chemical Society. A panel of industrial and academic members helped select the content of this volume, along with minations from individual session chairs. The Biochemical Techlogy (BIOT) division brings together multiple disciplines, including biotechlogy, biochemistry and microbiology. The division has always sought to provide a balanced representation of current research in industry and academia. The chapters in this volume are a reflection of this. This volume brings together cutting-edge research in the areas of upstream and downstream process development, biofuels and biosynthesis. With an emphasis on current challenges facing the bioprocess community, this book contains invative research by both academics and members of industry. A number of case studies from the biopharmaceutical industry are presented, including practical examples of methodologies for enhanced process development. In addition, the application of new and emerging techlogies in the fields of biotechlogy and bioprocessing are discussed. This symposium book was intended to bring the best of the annual BIOT meetings to a greater audience.
- Author BiographyAnne Kantardjieff is affiliated with Alexicon Pharmaceuticals. Prashanth Asuri is affiliated with Santa Clara University. Jonathan L. Coffman is affiliated with Pfizer, Inc. Karthik Jayapal is affiliated with Bayer HealthCare.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleACS Symposium Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1125
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Chemical Society
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnne Kantardjieff,Jonathan L. Coffman,Karthik Jayapal,Prashanth Asuri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.