Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionRarely has European politics been so tumultuous or difficult to predict. The global ecomic crisis and subsequent recession have had a profound effect on Europe's political, ecomic and social landscape, as governments have been forced to cope with almost unprecedented levels of public debt. A pan-European analysis is essential for those seeking to understand contemporary trends and developments. Developments in European Politics brings together specially commissioned chapters by leading authorities to give an up-to-date and systematic analysis of European political developments - in institutions, processes and policy - at both national and regional levels. It provides wide-ranging and clear analysis of the factors influencing European politics, from the Europeanization of national politics to the broader forces of globalization, immigration, climate change and international terrorism.
- Author BiographyERIK JONES is Professor of European Studies, SAIS Bologna Centre, The Johns Hopkins University, Italy. PAUL M. HEYWOOD is Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Sir Francis Hill Professor of European Politics, University of Nottingham, UK. MARTIN RHODES is Professor of Comparative Political Economy, University of Denver, Colorado, USA. He was previously Professor of Public Policy at the European University Institute, Florence, Italy. ULRICH SEDELMEIER is Senior Lecturer in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He was previously Associate Professor of International Relations and European Studies, Central European University, Hungary, and Marie Curie Fellow, European University Institute, Italy.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErik Jones,Martin Rhodes,Paul M. Heywood,Ulrich Sedelmeier
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.