All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis provides authoritative coverage as well as wide-ranging and integrated analysis of politics and policy in Germany today and of its role in Europe and the wider world. Bringing together extensively revised and updated chapters by leading authorities, it will be essential for students and anyone interested in European politics.
- Author BiographyStephen Padgett was formerly Professor of Politics at the University of Strathclyde, UK. William E. Paterson is Honorary Professor of German and European Politics at Aston University, UK. Reimut Zohlnhofer is Professor of Political Science at the Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1992
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight536 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byReimut Zohlnhofer,Stephen Padgett,William E. Paterson
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.