Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of original articles on recent developments in the rapidly growing field of litigation ecomics, also called forensic ecomics. The book spans the more popular areas of litigation ecomics including: personal-injury ecomic loss analysis, commercial damages analysis securities litigation, punitive damages, employment litigation and intellectual property litigation. The authors of the articles are respected leaders in their fields. This series: includes titles covering a wide range of topics within the fields of ecomics and finance. It is international in scope, and serves as an invaluable reference for those interested in these fields.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/12/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in Economic & Financial Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 87
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPatrick A. Gaughan,Robert J. Thornton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.