Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe establishment, maintenance, and enforcement of the rules of social behaviour are of fundamental concern for sociologists. <em>Deviance and Crime</em> is a brand-new, full-colour guide that examines the definition and violation of various types of codes of conduct, including laws, moral codes, and cultural rms of etiquette. This comprehensive resource offers a balanced approach to the field by addressing crime and deviance together and by providing both theoretical insights and concrete information about specific forms of criminality and deviancy.
- Author Biography<strong>Glenn W. Muschert</strong> received his Ph.D. at the University of Colorado in Boulder and is currently a professor at Miami University in Ohio. His publications have appeared in such journals as <em>American Behavioral Scientist, The Gerontologist, Research in Social Problems & Public Policy</em>, and <em>Critical Sociology</em>.
- Author(s)Glenn W. Muschert
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudent Handbook to Sociology
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.