All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents models and procedures to design pipeline analog-to-digital converters, compensating for device inaccuracies, so that high-performance specs can be met within short design cycles. These models are capable of capturing and predicting the behavior of pipeline data converters within less than half-a-bit deviation, versus transistor-level simulations. As a result, far fewer model iterations are required across the design cycle. Models described in this book accurately predict transient behaviors, which are key to the performance of discrete-time systems and hence to the performance of pipeline data converters.
- Author(s)Angel Rodriguez-Vazquez,Jesus Ruiz-Amaya,Manuel Delgado-Restituto
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white tables, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.