All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe spine-tingling adventures (Chicago Tribune) of Kurt Austin and Joe Zavala continue as the NUMA(r) crew teams up with a beautiful Russian agent in this #1New York Times-bestselling series. NUMA Special Assignment Team leader Kurt Austin, and his right-hand man, Joe Zavala, are looking forward to a submersible race to test out their prototype Barracuda, in an effort to enjoy their own special brand of rest and relaxation. But then a Japanese cargo ship cruising the eastern Atlantic near the Azores bursts into flames. When a gang of pirates try to take advantage of the disaster, their own boat explodes. And Austin and Zavala find they ve got choice but to investigate. The discovery of ships and planes littered across the sea floor in an underwater graveyard lead the NUMA team to the research of a top scientist, who recently disappeared off the streets of Geneva. Somehow connected to the decades-old defection of a mysterious citizen of the USSR, the scientist s studies on magnetics may offer answers. But Austin and Zavala will have to seek help from ather Russian operative if they are going to find out the truth. Filled with the high-stakes suspense and boundless invention that are unique to Cussler, Devil s Gateis one of the most thrilling vels yet from the grand master of adventure.
- Author BiographyClive Cussleris the author or coauthor of over fifty previous books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt(r), NUMA(r) Files, Oregon(r)Files, Isaac Bell, and Sam and Remi Fargo. His nonfiction works includeBuilt for AdventureThe Classic Automobiles of Clive Cussler and Dirk Pitt, andBuilt to Thrill: More Classic Automobiles from Clive Cussler and Dirk Pitt, plusThe Sea HuntersandThe Sea Hunters II; these describe the true adventures of the real NUMA, which, led by Cussler, searches for lost ships of historic significance. With his crew of volunteers, Cussler has discovered more than sixty ships, including the long-lost Confederate shipHunley.He lives in Colorado and Arizona. Graham Brownis the author ofBlack RainandBlack Sun, and the coauthor with Cussler ofDevil s Gate, The Storm, Zero Hour, Ghost Ship, andThe Pharaoh s Secret. A pilot and an attorney, he lives in Arizona.
- Author(s)Clive Cussler,Graham Brown
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleNUMA Files
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight268 g
- Width131 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.