Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionYou are my darling, murmurs Adolph Hitler in the ear of nine-year-old Erich Wolff, words that launch a life of perverse devotion to history's most heius villain. Six decades later, Wolff is the tyrannical director of the venerable Mendelssohn Museum of Art. When Angela Desjardin, the museum's brash young curator, finds stolen masterpieces from WWII on its walls, the past explodes into the present. In her reckless, gunslinger style, Angela hacks a deadly back-trail to the closet Nazi's bizarre other life and triggers a bloody showdown-and in her relentless pursuit of justice long overdue, she reveals her own dark side which will change her forever. For readers intrigued by the menace of the Third Reich, the grisly milieu of old world crime, and back-of-the-house maneuvering in a prominent American art museum, Devil's Gold is a 24-carat, triple-threat thriller.
- Author(s)Barry Raut
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.