All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a smart and cautionary neuro-tech thriller about a plot to re-engineer our brains, by the 2010 Pulitzer Prize winner for Journalism, NYT science reporter, Matt Richtel.
- Author BiographyMatt Richtel is a Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times reporter and bestselling nonfiction and mystery author. He lives in San Francisco with his wife, Meredith, a neurologist, and their two children. In his spare time, he plays tennis and piano and writes (not very good) songs. Visit him online at www.mattrichtel.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Matt Richtel
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight254 g
- Width106 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.