About this product
- DescriptionRaising children shapes the parent every bit as much as parents shape their children. Raising children is a sacred calling-and t for the faint of heart. In Devotions for Sacred Parenting, the author of Sacred Parenting continues the conversation and contemplates the soul-transforming journey of being a parent. With all new material, fifty-two devotions explore the spiritual dynamics of parenting. These life-related devotions are creative, fresh, and encouraging, inspiring mothers and fathers to look at parenting from a different perspective-as a holy and high calling from God, and as an opportunity to grow spiritually as you strive to raise godly children. Devotions for Sacred Parenting helps you understand how God is parenting you as you parent your children.
- Author BiographyGary Thomas is changing the way Christians look at marriage and parenting. The author of several books, including Sacred Marriage, Sacred Parenting, Sacred Pathways, and Authentic Faith, he teaches at Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon. His books and ministry focus on spiritual formation: how we can integrate Scripture, church history, and the time-tested wisdom of the Christian classics to transform our modern experience. Gary's speaking ministry has led him to speak across the United States, in four different countries, and on numerous national television and radio programs, including Focus on the Family and Family Life Today. He lives with his wife and children in Bellingham, Washington. Gary L. Thomas (www.garythoms.com) es autor de Sacred Pathways, Sacred Marriage, Seeking the Face of God y The Glorious Pursuit. Es un escritor y orador de tiempo completo que ha aparecido en mas de cien programas de radio y television, y pertenece a la facultad adjunta de Western Seminary en Portland, Oregon, donde ensena sobre formacion espiritual.
- Author(s)Gary L. Thomas
- Date of Publication11/03/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight310 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.