All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBethany Hamilton made national headlines on Halloween morning 2003 when she was attacked by a shark off the coast of her favorite Hawaii beach. She maintained her courage, strength, and most importantly, faith, throughout the months that followed and has become a great example to Christian young women everywhere. In this devotional Bethany writes on topics such as Christian witness, regret, identity, beauty, and family for teen girls in the warm and friendly tone of a Hawaii surfin' girl.
- Author BiographyBethany Hamilton is a top-ranked professional surfer. She is the bestselling author of Soul Surfer and has been featured in Life, Self, Time, People, Sports Illustrated, and other major magazines. She is the recipient of the many awards and continues to encourage people around the world with her inspiring story.
- Author(s)Bethany Hamilton
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication14/06/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Note1
- Weight219 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 13
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.