All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRest. Home. Community. Peace. Slow down and enjoy these God-given gifts from the comfort of your front porch - or the front porch you dream of. There's thing quite like a front porch-a place that represents the warmth of home, a simpler pace of life, and a place to welcome others. With the sway of a rocking chair, you can take a deep breath, unwind from the day, and spend a few quiet moments with God. Devotions from the Front Porch invites you to retreat from the busyness of everyday life. These ninety devotions centered on the front porch and home will soothe your soul, refresh your spirit, and remind you that He is with you throughout each day. Fix yourself some tea and put up your feet as you spend a few peaceful moments in God's presence.
- Author BiographyStacy Edwards is a trucker's daughter and a pastor's wife. She is an author, speaker, and homeschooling mom to five fabulous little girls. Stacy blogs at http://StacyJEdwards.com and holds a master's degree in Christian Studies from Union University. If you need her, she's probably hiding in the bathroom with a cup of coffee.
- Author(s)Thomas Nelson
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight679 g
- Width159 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.