All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet raccoon character stars in this endearing tale of unexpected friendship from the creator of the bestselling Skippyjon Jones Dewey Bob Crockett is a durn cute raccoon who lives by himself in a house filled to the brim with the wonderful objects he collects. Buttons, wheels, furniture and bricabrac adorn his cozy quarters and keep him busy as he finds and fixes, turning trash into treasures. But there s something missing from Dewey s collections a friend! He tries gathering up some critters and bringing them home in his shopping cart, but that doesn t work out so well. In the end, a friend does come Dewey s way, and, with a little DIY help from this clever raccoon, returns again and again. Combining art and heart with storytelling genius and a lilting twang, Judy Schachner's tale of unexpected friendship will delight readers young and old.
- Author BiographyBest known for her Skippyjon Jones series, Judy Schachner has illustrated many of her own stories, including the much-lovedTheGrannymanand its companion book, Bits & Pieces. She has also illustrated stories by others, includingI Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pieby Alison Jackson andHow the Cat Swallowed Thunderby Lloyd Alexander.She lives in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Judy Schachner
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width249 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judy Schachner
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.